Holiday

It's holiday again, boring.....


Don't get me wrong, holiday is cool, and I love holiday, but seeing other people going for vacation while I have never been to any foreign country is such a bad feeling.

Nevertheless, I have got myself something beneficial to do this sem break, it's a community service joint organized by Rakan Muda and UiTM, while UTAR is letting its students to participate for the very first time. We will go to a village or kampung and stay with local families for few days. According to the person in charge, there will be some typical activities like sport and 'gotong-royong', we might have the opportunity to follow the allocated families to learn and help their daily jobs.

After the community service over, I hope to go to a beach and bring along my girl, since she has never been to beach before.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
1000 days and the story ends.