Complete Survey and Get Paid

Want to earn some extra money when you're wandering on the net for nothing?

Register yourself here >> http://my.ipanelonline.com/register.html?inviter_id=1081721


This site will reward you with points when you completed survey questionnaires. Different surveys will have different point allocation  (5 to 800 points) and once you have collected 520 points, you can redeem your first payment which is RM5.

They will pay us through PayPal in US dollar so make sure you register yourself a PayPal account as well.

I've waited for 1 week plus to get my payment, even though the site claims it only takes 1 day for the transaction to take place. I wasn't convinced that the site will pay until I got my payment so now here am I to recommend the site to you.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
1000 days and the story ends.