Y2S1

Holidays ended and back to Kampar.

Started my Year 2 in UTAR with determination to pull out myself from the quicksand of failure in examination!
This time I really mean it and fucking well doing it, work harder and smarter!


Meanwhile, I have moved to a new place, with lower rental, like most of friends did.
Giving up spacious and cooling room T.T to save few red notes with Agong's portrait printed on.


Opportunity cost right? haiz...






bed, cost me 170 bucks and eventually, it worth the price.
1 damn comfortable mattress.






study table, looks same like the old one, but actually is lil bit larger.






window is just beside the table. On security purpose, I lock the laptop with the table.






my PC also my PIC






small lil pathetic fan T.T no ceiling fan






new wardrobe, smaller but sufficient space for my clothes.





Anyway, I'm satisfied with the new room. Better than my expectation but the most important thing is the price cheap and the house owner is a very good aunty.








Related Posts with Thumbnails
1000 days and the story ends.