2010

Today is the first day of the new year ; a brand new chapter in life.

2009 year wasn't a very good year to everyone I guess, all the H1N1 and ecomomic crisis have hit us so hard. Nevertheless, we have given all we got to weather the storm. Hopefully the world economic will be rise again.

I personally did not achieve much in 2009, or should I say that I did not really have a plan for 2009. So this year, I'm going to do something different, at least for me it is something different from the past. I'm going to set a series of goals that I'm going to achieve in 2010.

  1. swim like a pro
  2. get in shape
  3. pull up my CGPA pointer
  4. read more books
These are the 4 main items on my list and also the things that I'm going to achieve. Accomplishment is confirmed and I'm feeling extremely confident to declare this.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
1000 days and the story ends.