10 Movies You Must Watch (Part 3/3)

Check out the 1st part and and 2nd part. I don't really have a certain type or genre of favorite movie but I'm rather picky when it comes to the quality of the story and actors' acting skills. I don't memorize actor name on purpose, but I do have a few name that I really enjoy their works; Al Pacino, Russell Crowe, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks and so forth.

No.7 Pursuit of Happyness. Yes, I know I spelled happyness wrongly, but that's the title. Want to know why? Watch the movie yourself. The movie is based on a true story, talking about a mid-aged man who screwed up his business and faced serious financial problem. Eventually his wife left him and he insisted to take care of his son by himself and they stepped on to journey of pursuing happiness.


No.8 Gladiator. The story based on ancient Rome, a general got framed by Roman prince out of jealousy. Later, the general returned to Rome as gladiator to regain his honors and everything he has lost, and of cos to have his long-waited vengeance.


No. 9 Forrest Gump. Forrest Gump was a dumb but lucky and kind-hearted guy. He was persistent, innocent, obedient and loyal. His characteristics had led him to a exciting and great life. This is one of the most touching show I ever watched.


Last but not least, The Bucket List. What if there is only 3 months left in your life? What are you going to do with it? These 2 dying old men probably lived more lives than ever before, after they found out that they have not much time left.


These are only part of the movie I would like to share. Let my know if you like it and I'll share more.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
1000 days and the story ends.